Tuesday, April 22, 2008

the things you will learn.

I think i'm going to do it. As much as I hate the idea of staying in Bellingham for six weeks of my summer. . . if I do it i will graduate with:

A BA in Spanish language and Literature
A Minor in French
An endorsement in the following: Teaching English as a Second Language, Teaching Spanish and Bilingual Education.

That's three endorsements that will allow me to teach anywhere in the world.


pretty cool.

well worth the six weeks (i think).

1 comment:

Claire said...

Totally worth it! those are AMAZING degrees (and endorsements). Totally worth it! and hello, its summer school, they usually tend to be more informal :) and if you've never had a summer in bellingham, it will be fun to fall in love with that city one more time during the most beautiful time of year :)

ps: when are you COMING to pdx!?