Monday, June 9, 2008

Busy Blog Day

I'm not sure how many people read this, it seems that strangers drop in now and again.

It doesn't seem quite right to be asking for this, there are many people out there who deserve your prayers but right now I'm asking that you say a prayer for my unborn cousin. I don't have the details, but I do know that my aunt is asking for a miracle, which I've never heard her do.

My cousin Macaulay is this beautiful, strong woman who I don't know nearly well enough. She and her husband Jayson are expecting their second child who they just found out is severely ill, though not yet born.

This is the e-mail I received today.

Dear friends and family..I'd like to ask a special favor of you which is
to especially pray that Macaulay and Jason's new baby might be miraculously
healed. I think I understand that everything has to be in cooperation with
God's will. However, I think it is perfectly within our faith understanding
that we can certainly not be hesitant to ask for miracles through prayer as
well. It's sometimes confusing to me exactly how to pray and how that
prayer is directed. Recently, I have basically been talking to God and
asking for this intention through his son, Jesus and with the Blessed
Mother's and St. Joseph's intercession.

Will you please help pray for this new life and for Macaulay and Jason's
strength and peace too? We keep all of you in our prayers as well. Thank
you and God bless you. Smithy and Mary


So, if you have even a moment to spare, please send up a little prayer.

Thanks, H

No comments: