Monday, June 23, 2008

Work is boring. . . i mean really boring

I have been here since 8am.
I have done 20 minutes of work (maybe).
I am being paid 14.5 dollars an hour.

But I do get some cool e-mails.

First e-mail for your consideration.

From: Names removed
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 5:33 PM
To: Documentation Seattle; Receiving-Seattle
Subject: Booking number removed


Please receive this under the correct booking. Eagle Global no longer exists as a company and has changed to CEVA. Please correct so it gets billed correctly and we get paid.


Thanks
Names removed
Anchorage/Fairbanks Sales

The Reply

Does Johnathan at Eagle Global know that Eagle Global no longer exisits? He is the one that requested the booking. Just curious.

Thanks,
Names removed

The Reply

They got bought out by CEVA about 6 to 8 months ago. You would hope he would have caught on by now.




--end transmission--


I'm not kidding. This is how your shit gets from the continental US to our satellite states.


Recent E-mail

Receiving,
Please see notes in Booking.

***WILL HAVE ORGAN IN A CRATE THAT MAY NEED A FORKLIFT TO LOAD***

--end transmission--

I mean. . . it's not like we work at a warehouse. . .forklifts are. . . you know, uncommon.

I might be the only one to enjoy these. But. There you go.

No comments: